Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Hilsa curry in mustard paste recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hilsa curry in mustard paste recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hilsa curry in mustard paste recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hilsa curry in mustard paste recipe. You can cook hilsa curry in mustard paste using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hilsa curry in mustard paste:
- Get 4 pieces of Hilsa fish.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Mustard paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of curd.
- Provide of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 2-3 of Green chillies.
- Get 2 tbsp of Mustard oil.
Steps to make Hilsa curry in mustard paste:
- Marinate the hilsa fish pieces with salt and turmeric powder..
- In a kadai, lightly heat mustard oil. Fry the marinated fish pieces..
- In oil, put black jeera(kalo jeera or kalanji) and whole green chilli..
- Then, mix mastard paste. Mix it with oil. Then mix curd. Mix it thoroughly..
- Mix small portion of water. Put turmeric powder, salt. Mix it..
- Cook with high flame for 2 minutes. Then leave the fried fishes in gravy. Mix it. Cook it in low flame another 4-5 minutes..
- After that,switchoff the flame and serve it with white rice with a thick gravy…Hilsa curry in mustard paste….
If you find this Hilsa curry in mustard paste recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.