Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chemeen Manga Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chemeen Manga Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It consists of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chemeen manga curry recipe. To cook chemeen manga curry you only need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chemeen Manga Curry:
- You need 2 of Kudampuli (Gambooge or Malabar Tamarind).
- Provide 500 Grams of Prawns (Shelled and cleaned).
- Use 1 Cup of Mango Raw (cubed).
- Prepare 4 of Green Chilli (split on the side).
- Get 1 Tablespoon of Ginger (sliced thinly).
- Prepare 1 Sprig of Curry Leaves.
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon of Turmeric Powder.
- You need of Salt (to taste).
- Get 2 Teaspoons of Chilli Powder.
- Use 1 Cup of Coconut Shredded.
- Provide 1 Clove of Garlic.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon of Coriander Powder.
- Use 4 of Shallots.
- Use 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Mustard Seeds.
- Provide 1/2 Sprig of Curry Leaves.
- Take 3 of Chilli Dried (diced).
- Get 1/2 Teaspoon of Chilli Powder.
Steps to make Chemeen Manga Curry:
- Soak the kudampuli in 1/2 a cup of water and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Into an earthern pot, add the prawns, mango, green chilli, ginger, curry leaves, salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder.
- Add the kudampuli from step 1 with the water used to soak the kudampuli to the earthern pot along with an additional 1/2 cup of water.
- Bring the mixture in the earthern pot to a boil on high heat and reduce the heat to let it simmer for about 10 to 12 minutes till about half of the water is reduced.
- Grind the ingredients under the heading – "To Grind" to a smooth paste. Add this along with 1/2 cup of water to the prawns mixture.
- Let the mixture come to a boil on high heat and then reduce the heat to let it simmer for about 5 to 6 minute.
- Serve hot with rice and pappadam.
If you find this Chemeen Manga Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.