Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Potato and Lentil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato and Lentil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato and lentil soup recipe. To cook sweet potato and lentil soup you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet Potato and Lentil Soup:
- Prepare 4 of sweet potatoes.
- Use 125 g of green lentils.
- Provide 2 of onions.
- Use 1 of apple.
- Use 4 tbsp of lime juice.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves.
- Get of Oregano.
- You need of Basil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Provide of Pepper.
- Provide of Parlsey.
- Get of Thumb-sized piece of ginger.
- Get 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Use 1.6 L of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 300 ml of milk.
Steps to make Sweet Potato and Lentil Soup:
- Peel and finely chop the onions, apple, ginger, garlic and sweet potato.
- Put 2tsp curry powder into large saucepan and toast over a medium heat for 2mins. Add 3tbsp olive oil, stirring as the spice sizzles in the pan.
- Add the onions, apple, garlic, ginger, salt, pepper, oregano and basil. Gently cook for 5mins, stirring frequently.
- Add sweet potatoes, lentils, vegetable stock, milk and lime juice. Cover and simmer for 20mins.
- Remove from heat and blend until smooth.
- Return to heat, season to taste, simmer until desired thickness is achieved.
- Serve topped with black pepper and parsley.
If you find this Sweet Potato and Lentil Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.