Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Simple spicy vegetable curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple spicy vegetable curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple spicy vegetable curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple spicy vegetable curry recipe. To cook simple spicy vegetable curry you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple spicy vegetable curry:
- Take 1 of carrot.
- Take 1 bowl of green peas.
- Use 3 of potatoes.
- You need 2 of red onion.
- Use 1/2 bunch of corriander.
- You need 3 of green chillies(small).
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 cube of mchuzi mix.
- Take 1 of red big tomato.
- Take 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- Get 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Take 3 cups of water.
Steps to make Simple spicy vegetable curry:
- Cut all the vegetables and keep all ingredients ready.
- In a sufuria kept on medium heat, put oil. When oil is hot, add in mustard seeds and immediately add in the onion. Mix and let this cook until onion turns dark pink in color.
- Now add in the tomato, red chilli powder, Mix, add in garlic powder. Mix. Add in 1/2 cup water and mix.
- Add in the tomato paste and mix. When tomato is cooked, add in the other vegetables including green chillies. Mix..
- Add in 2 cups water, mix and cover, let it cook for 5-7 minutes. Add in the mchuzi mix and salt. Mix well. Add in the coriander. Mix. Lower the heat and let it cook for few more minutes until the vegetables are cooked. Serve with chapati or rice..
If you find this Simple spicy vegetable curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.