Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Muri ghonto (fish head curry with rice) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Muri ghonto (fish head curry with rice) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. However, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to muri ghonto (fish head curry with rice) recipe. You can have muri ghonto (fish head curry with rice) using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Muri ghonto (fish head curry with rice):
- Get 1 of big size rohu fish head.
- Provide 1/2 cup of gobindo bhog rice (Short grain rice).
- Use 1 of potato cut into cube.
- Prepare 1 of big size onion.
- Prepare 1 of big size tomato chopped.
- Provide 4 of green chilli.
- Provide 2 tea spoon of turmeric powder.
- Use 3 tea spoon of cumin powder.
- Take 1 tea spoon of garam masala powder.
- Use 1 tea spoon of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tea spoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 1 of dried red chilli.
- Take 3-4 of Cardamom.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Provide 4 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of Sugar.
Instructions to make Muri ghonto (fish head curry with rice):
- Merinat the fish head with salt and turmeric powder for 10-15 mins..
- Heat a pan add 2 tbl spoon mustard oil. fry the fish head properly and keep aside. now fry the potato cubes by adding slight salt and turmeric powder.keep the fried potatoes aside..
- Now add rest of the oil and add bay leaf,dried red chilli,cumin seeds, cinnamon and Cardamom saute for few seconds. Now add chopped onion and green chilli fry till golden brown..
- Add rice and saute till the aroma of rice spread..
- Add ginger garlic paste, chopped tomato and salt cook for 10 mins..
- Add fried fish head and fried potato cubes along with turmeric, cumin and garam masala powder mix well.cook for 5 mins..
- Add 1 cup warm water mix well and cover it. Cook for 10-15 mins so that the rice is properly boil..
- Lastly add sugar and ghee cook for 2mins..
- Delicious fish head curry is ready to eat..
If you find this Muri ghonto (fish head curry with rice) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.