Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Devine recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Devine recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken devine recipe. You can cook chicken devine using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Devine:
- Use of chicken breasts.
- Provide of cream of mushroom soup (can use cream of chicken).
- Get of mayonnaise.
- Use of red curry.
- You need of broccoli florets.
- Prepare of grated cheese.
- Get of bread.
- Take of butter.
Steps to make Chicken Devine:
- Preheat over to 425.
- In medium bowl mix together soup, mayo, and curry. Set aside..
- Fill the bottom of a 8×8 baking dish with broccoli, cover with a small layer of soup mixture. About 1/2 a cup.
- Layer chicken breasts on top, sometimes I slice the chicken and layer like a casserole..
- Pour remaining sauce over chicken, and add the cheese.
- Bake, covered, for approximately 50 minutes, depending on if you cut the chicken up..
- While chicken is cooking, melt butter in a pan on the stove..
- Cut bread into 1 inch cubes, and toss in butter until evenly coated, may need more or less butter..
- At the end of the chicken cook time (50 min) remove cover, and sprinkle bread pieces on top, return to oven.
- Cook for 5-10 more minutes, until chicken is done, and bread is golden..
If you find this Chicken Devine recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.