Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains included in white bread.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 recipe. You can cook thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃:
- Prepare 200-250 g of cut up pumpkin or butternut squash.
- You need 1 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- Take 1/2 tin of coconut milk.
- Take 1 tbsp of palm sugar or brown sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Take 1 handful of Thai basil (or any basil you can get hold of).
- Provide 100 g of chicken, sliced in strips.
- Get 1 of big red chilli, slices.
- You need 1 handful of green bean.
- Take of You can also use any seasonal vegetable ie courgette, baby sweet corn, aubergine, carrot.
Instructions to make Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃:
- Cut up my not quite perfect pumpkin 🎃 into quarters and use only a quarter of the pumpkin fresh. Cut the skin off with sharp knife and use spoon to scoop off the seed. Cut into small chunk size..
- Turn your hop on medium heat. Add about 2-3 tbsp of coconut milk in a saucepan (try to scoop the thick part in) stir well and once coconut milk start bubbling up, add red curry paste and mix well..
- Once you see the oil seperated from the curry paste and coconut milk (around after 2-3 mins) add your chicken in and stir well. Add pumpkin in and also mix well. Add the rest of coconut milk in and mix well..
- Seasoning with fishsauce and palm sugar..
- Add green beans (or any prefer Veggies in). Let them cook for about 15-20 min. Stir them well. If your curry look a little thick add some water (about 5-8tbsp). Taste your curry, it should be spicy, sweet and salty, you can add more fishsauce and sugar if prefer at this stage..
- Add red chilli and basil, quick stir and turn the heat off..
- So delicious with Thai jasmine rice..
If you find this Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.