Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Healthy Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy chicken curry recipe. To cook healthy chicken curry you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Chicken Curry:
- You need Half of chicken cut into small pieces.
- Provide 3 tablespoon of curry powder.
- Take 2 tablespoon of chilli powder.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 teaspoon of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 of chicken stock cube.
- Take 1 stalk of curry leaves.
- Provide 1 of potato.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Get 1 of scant of stevia.
- Get of Salt.
- Get of Water.
Steps to make Healthy Chicken Curry:
- Heat a non stick wok under medium heat and pour in the chicken. Let it cook for a while..
- In a small bowl, combine curry powder and chilli powder with half a glass of water. Pour in the mixture into the chicken and stir. Cook until a bit dry but stir occassionally to prevent burning..
- Throw in sliced onion, minced garlic and curry leaves. Cook until fragrant and softened..
- Pour in chopped potato, carrot, tomato paste and chicken stock cube. Add 2 cups of water. With a medium heat, stir occasionally and let simmer until the water reduce to half and the chicken is cooked through..
- Turn the heat to low and add in chopped bird's eye chilli. Adjust salt and stevia to taste..
If you find this Healthy Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.