Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chettinad pepper chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chettinad pepper chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. These kinds of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Instead they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chettinad pepper chicken curry recipe. To cook chettinad pepper chicken curry you need 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chettinad pepper chicken curry:
- Provide 1/2 kg of Chicken (Boned and cleaned).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Provide 3 of Cloves.
- Take 2 of Cinnamon stick broken.
- Get 2 of Cardamom.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Take 1 of Spring Curry leaves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Get 1 of Large Onion chopped.
- You need 2 of Green chillies.
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Get 2 of Big Tomatoes finely chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of Crushed Pepper.
- Get 2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Get As needed of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take leaves of To garnish Coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
Instructions to make Chettinad pepper chicken curry:
- Heat oil in wide pan. Add mustard seeds, cumin, cardamom, clove and cinnamon. Once mustard crackled completely add chopped onion, bit salt and saute it..
- Now add turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, curry leaves, green chilli. Saute this for couple of minutes. Add finely chopped tomatoes, red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and mix it. Close with lid and cook it for 5 minutes in medium flame..
- Now add chicken to the pan and mix well. Cover with lid and cook in medium heat until chicken done completely. I use only country chicken so it takes bit more time to cook and it won't oozes extra water. So, I added 1/2 cup of water to cook the chicken..
- If you use store bought chicken it oozes more water by itself so you don't want to add any extra water to the chicken to cook. When the chicken is almost done, add crushed pepper and saute it. Open the lid and cook for another 5 minutes in medium flame. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with rice or roti. #mycookbook.
If you find this Chettinad pepper chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.