Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lamb Massaman Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lamb Massaman Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lamb massaman curry recipe. To cook lamb massaman curry you only need 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lamb Massaman Curry:
- You need of Ingredients for curry paste:.
- Provide 5 of bulb Shallot-peeled.
- Use 2 clove of Garlic.
- Take 1 of Dried red chilli.
- Take 6 of Clove.
- Provide 1 of teaspooon Lemongrass puree.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Ginger puree.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Ground Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Ground Mace.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Ground Cumin.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Coriander seeds.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Shrimp paste(optional).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of Ground White pepper.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Rapeseed oil.
- You need of Ingredients to prepare the lamb shank:.
- Prepare 2 of Lamb Shank (Small).
- Provide 160 gram of Cooked New potato.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Baking soda.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Use of Ingredients for curry:.
- Get 2 tablespoon of Rapeseed oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Honey.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Fish sauce.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
- Take 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 400 ml of Thai Coconut milk.
- Provide 1 handful of Cashew nuts.
- Get 3-4 leaf of Coriander leaf.
Steps to make Lamb Massaman Curry:
- Fill the large saucepan with water. Add the lamb shanks, salt and baking soda. Gently boil for 3 hours..
- Blend the shallot, garlic, dried roasted red chilli, clove, ginger puree, lemongrass puree, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, ground mace, ground cumin, coriander seeds, shrimp paste, salt, white pepper and oil in an electric blender until the ingredients turn into a smooth paste..
- Put the rapeseed oil in a medium saucepan. Gently fry the Massaman curry paste for approx 3-4 minutes..
- Add 200 ml of Thai coconut milk and bring it to boil. Season the curry base with the honey, sugar, fish sauce and rest of coconut milk bring it to boil..
- In goes the lamb shanks and cashew nuts in the same saucepan, close the lid and gently boil for further 20 minutes. Add the lemon juice, cooked new potatoes and boil for further 2-3 minutes..
- Transfer Lamb Massaman curry into the serving bowl. Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve with steamed Thai Jasmine Rice..
If you find this Lamb Massaman Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.