Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Bell Pepper Gratin Cups recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bell Pepper Gratin Cups recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bell Pepper Gratin Cups recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. Even more crucial than wholly altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bell pepper gratin cups recipe. You can cook bell pepper gratin cups using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bell Pepper Gratin Cups:
- You need 5 large of ＊Bell peppers.
- You need 2 medium of ＊Potatoes.
- Take 120 grams of ＊Ground pork.
- Take 1/4 of ＊Onion.
- Prepare 1 of ＊Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 of ＊Salt.
- Prepare 1 of ＊Pepper.
- You need 2 slice of ＊Easy melting cheese.
- Get of Optional.
- Provide 1 of ＊ Panko.
- You need 1 of ＊Fresh parsley.
- You need 1 of White sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ＊Cake flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of ＊Margarine.
- Prepare 100 ml of ＊Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ＊Consomme soup stock granules.
- Take 1 of ＊Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Bell Pepper Gratin Cups:
- Chop the potatoes into large cubes, and soak in water for about 15 minutes. This is to remove the astringency..
- Drain the water, cover with plastic wrap, microwave for 7 ~ 8 minutes, then mash roughly..
- Add oil to a frying pan, and stir-fry the minced onion and ground pork..
- When the colour of the ground meat has changed, add mashed potatoes, and mix well. Add the remaining seasonings, and season stronger than usual..
- Chop 1 cm off from the top of the bell peppers, and remove the seeds. If it's wobbly, slice a small part off the bottom..
- ※f the bell peppers are thick, they are hard to cook through, so microwave first!!.
- Stuff the filling from Step 4 into the bell peppers about 70% full..
- Pour in the white sauce and cheese (and panko if you like) on top, then bake in a toaster oven for about 5 minutes..
If you find this Bell Pepper Gratin Cups recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.