Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baalti Paneer curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baalti Paneer curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baalti paneer curry recipe. You can cook baalti paneer curry using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baalti Paneer curry:
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Take 1 tsp of tandoori masala.
- Use 1 tsp of punjabi garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of kasuri methi.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 3-4 pc. of kashmiri red chilli soaked and churn.
- Take of salt as per taste.
- Provide 5-6 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 6-7 of Almond soaked and peel skin.
- Get 150 gms of paneer.
- You need 2-3 of tb. curd.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need of charcoal for dhrungar.
- Take 1 piece of roasted papad.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cream.
Steps to make Baalti Paneer curry:
- First cut tomatoes and onion in a cubes.Now put oil and saute oniin tomato ginger Almond garlic salt and soaked kashmiri red chilli saute properly till tomatoes soft and merjed. and let it cool. and churn for gravy.
- Now merinate paneer in curd tandoori masala salt turmeric and butter for 10 mins.take a pan and put butter and add paneer long pieces. saute 1-2 min. and take out in a dish. Same pan add gravy masala punjabi masala and kasuri methi. mix properly. Add 1tb cream red chilli powder turmeric powder and water. 1/2glass. and cook for 7-10mins mins add roasted crumbled papad.
- Now add paneer pieces corriender and give dhrungar with char coal. cover the lid..
- Tasty delicious restaurant type baalti paneer curry is ready to serve in balti and garnish with corriender. Serve with naan paratha.
If you find this Baalti Paneer curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.