Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Brinjal and drumstick curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brinjal and drumstick curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brinjal and drumstick curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you probably buy lots of food items out of habit. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal and drumstick curry recipe. You can have brinjal and drumstick curry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brinjal and drumstick curry:
- Take 2 of brinjal cut into thick slices.
- You need 1 of drumstick cut into pieces.
- You need 1 of onion chopped into slices.
- Provide 1 of tomato cut into slices.
- Use 6 of no garlic flakes crushed into slices.
- You need of Curry and coriander leaves for garnish.
- You need 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 25 ml of cooking oil.
- Get of Mustard for seasoning.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Brinjal and drumstick curry:
- Take a pan add oil once get heat seasoning it with mustard then add onion tomato garlic brinjal drumstick turmeric powder and fry well.
- Add all the spices with salt.
- Add little water and sauté well add curry and coriander leaves and close the lid.
- Once cooked,wait till it becomes gravy and transfer it to bowl.
If you find this Brinjal and drumstick curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.