Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry by Nancy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry by Nancy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything right away or that you have to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry by nancy recipe. You can have chicken curry by nancy using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Curry by Nancy:
- Provide 1/3 cup of butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Provide 5 of to 10 sliced green chillies.
- You need of for marination.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger,garlic paste.
- You need 1 of sliced cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of yoghurt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Use of Chinese salt.
- Get 1/2 kg of small pieces skinless chicken.
- Get 2 tbsp of tomato paste or ketch up.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry by Nancy:
- First take large bowl put chicken then add all ingredients of marination and stay for 1/2 hour..
- Take pan turn heat low put butter let it melt add marinated chicken cook till it get tender.In final touch add green chilies and mayyonais stir for 1 minute.Now it's ready to serve with butter rice.
If you find this Chicken Curry by Nancy recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.