Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Traditional home made chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Traditional home made chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Different nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to traditional home made chicken curry recipe. You can have traditional home made chicken curry using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Traditional home made chicken curry:
- Use 750 gm of boneless chicken.
- Take 2 cup of finely chopped onion.
- Take 2 tb of spn ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whipped yogurt(no lumps should be there).
- Use of Cooking oil.
- Use 3 tb of spn desi ghee.
- Use of Spices: 1 bay leaf, 1 black cardamom, 1" cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tb of spn turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tb of spn red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tb of spn coriander powder.
- You need to taste of Salt according.
- Prepare 4 tb of spn chicken masala.
- Take 1/2 tb of spn garam masala.
- Take 1 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Traditional home made chicken curry:
- In a pan took some oil. In hot oil add bay leaf, cradamom, cinnamon. add the chicken and fry it until water goes off from it. (Med heat).
- Take out the chicken in a bowl or plate..
- Add some more oil in the pan and heat it. Add chopped onion and fry it well. When it turns into golden in color add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder & 2 tb spn salt (as pr the taste) and cook it for 5 mins. (med heat).
- Add fried chicken & desi ghee and mix it well. Cook it for 5 mins. (Med heat).
- Add ginger garlic paste and cook it for 2 mins. Now add chopped tomato and cook it for 5 more mins. (Med heat).
- Add yogurt and mix it well and cook it for 10 mins..
- Add 1/2 cup water and add chicken masala, garam masala and 1/2 tb spn salt and mix it. Cook it for 10 mins.(med heat).
- Now switch off the gas. Add chopped coriander leaves..
- Chicken curry is ready to eat..
If you find this Traditional home made chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.