Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai Green Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. You can have thai green curry using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Green Curry:
- You need 4 of Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- Provide 2 large of Onions.
- Get 3 large of Peppers (Red,Green & Yellow).
- You need 1 of Thai Green Curry Paste.
- Prepare 1 can of Coconut Ideal Milk.
- Provide 1 each of Chicken Stock.
- Provide 1 packages of Mix Veg. (Baby Corn,Broccoli & Suger snap peas).
- Take 1 of Garlic Sault to Taste.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper to Taste.
- You need 1 of Oil for Browning.
- Take 1 of Egg Noodles.
Instructions to make Thai Green Curry:
- Heat oil. Add Onions,do not brown,they must just go "glossy" . Add cubed Chicken. cover till Chicken is coocked. Add Cubed peppers & Mix Veg..
- Add Curry paste.
- Add coconut condensed milk. kan also use plain coconut milk.
- Add Chicken stock cube.
- cover lid and simmer for 10 min.
- in a seperate pot. bring water to a boil..
- add salt.
- then add egg noodles.
- cook noodles according to directions as some noodles have different cooking times.
- can also be served with Jasmine/Basmati rice.
If you find this Thai Green Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.