Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Fast curry with singhare ka Atta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fast curry with singhare ka Atta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fast curry with singhare ka Atta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most probably pick out a lot of items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One nutritious option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fast curry with singhare ka atta recipe. You can have fast curry with singhare ka atta using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fast curry with singhare ka Atta:
- Get 2 Bowl of curd.
- You need 2-3 tsp of singhare or kattu ka atta.
- Use 1 of large potato.
- Get 1-2 of finely chopped green chillies.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Use To taste of red chilli powder (Optional).
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric (Optional).
- Take 1-2 tsp of ghee or peanut oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of carrom seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 2-3 bowl of water.
- Provide 2-3 tsp of finally chopped coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Fast curry with singhare ka Atta:
- Take 2 Bowl of curd & makes it smooth with whisker or spoon to avoid lumps.After that add singhare ka atta to it & makes a smooth paste with whisker or spoon.(Note that there should be no lumps in it)..
- Now add 2 bowls of water or as required to it & make a smooth batter of flowing consistency..
- Take a pan & heat it,add oil or ghee & after some time add cumin seeds, carrom seeds & roast them.Now add chopped green chillies & roast it & finally add chopped potatoes of desire shape..
- Cook these potatoes until they become soft,then add salt,red chilli powder, turmeric it & mix all of them..
- Now add pre- prepared batter of curd & flour with constant stirring on medium flame.Stir it continuously until curry starts boil..
- When curry starts boil,stop stirring & cook it for 20-25 minutes on low medium flame.(Note that curry should be stirred in between cooking time)..
- Curry is ready after some time,garnish it with finally chopped coriander leaves..
- It is ready.serve it with rice or chapatti..
If you find this Fast curry with singhare ka Atta recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.