Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweetcorn and Paneer Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweetcorn and Paneer Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweetcorn and paneer curry recipe. To cook sweetcorn and paneer curry you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweetcorn and Paneer Curry:
- Provide 500 gms of sweetcorn.
- Take 200 gms of paneer.
- Get 4 of tomatoes(for making puree).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of finely chopped onion.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam massala.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Sweetcorn and Paneer Curry:
- Heat oil in a cooking vessel. Once hot add the onions and saute till transparent then add ginger garlic paste and saute for 3 min..
- Now add tomato puree in it and mix well. (For puree boil tomatoes and blend it in mixture).
- Now add red chilli powder, turmeric powder coriander powder,garam massala, and salt in it cook till oil separates. Add sweetcorn and mix. Place lid and cook for 4 min..
- Now add paneer and cook it for 2- 3 minutes. And its ready to serve with paratha or naan..
If you find this Sweetcorn and Paneer Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.