Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt can be a snack many people take for granted. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry recipe. You can have fish curry using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish curry:
- You need 3 of rohu fish pieces.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of heaped mustard seeds paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of green chilies paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use To taste of salt and sugar.
- Provide As needed of oil.
Instructions to make Fish curry:
- Season the fish with salt and turmeric powder.
- Fry the slices of fish and keep aside.
- Add mustard seed and green chillies paste.
- Add onion,ginger garlic paste saute for a while.
- Add mustard seeds paste mix well.
- Add water and simmer along with the fish.
If you find this Fish curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.