Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, KERALA CHEMEEN CURRY recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kerala Special Shrimp pulimulaku || KERALA CHEMEEN CURRY recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Special Shrimp pulimulaku || KERALA CHEMEEN CURRY recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One nutritious option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala special shrimp pulimulaku || kerala chemeen curry recipe. To make kerala special shrimp pulimulaku Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kerala Special Shrimp pulimulaku || KERALA CHEMEEN CURRY:
- Get 1/2 of Shredded Coconut.
- Take of Shrimp – 1/2 kg (washed shelled and deveined).
- You need of Tamarind – small lemon size.
- Use of Cucumber cube sized chopped-1/2cup.
- Provide of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare Leaves of Curry.
- Use of Coconut oil.
- You need of Water.
- Provide of Paste.
- Use 4-5 of Small Onion.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder-.
- Prepare of Chilly powder -1tbsp.
- Use of Green Chilly -3-4.
- Get of Peppercorn-1tsp.
Steps to make Kerala Special Shrimp pulimulaku || KERALA CHEMEEN CURRY:
- First prepare thick tamarind pulp with lemon size tamarind using little water..
- Wash and clean shrimp. Make a paste with coconut, onion, all spice powder and peppercorns along with 2 tbsp of water..
- Heat a manchatti or a pan, add grinded paste, green chilly, cucumber and tamarind pulp. Add salt according to your taste. Add 1 cup of water..
- When it starts boiling, add shrimp adjust salt and cook in medium flame for 15-20 mins or until the shrimp is cooked..
- Swirl the pan instead of stirring. When the graves thickens, drizzle some coconut oil on top, few curry leaves and swirl it again.Switch off flame.Keep it covered for half an hour atleast..
- Serve with Kappa/Tapioca Puzhukku or with steaming hot rice.Enjoy! My Tip: For enhancing the taste, you can add tomato or kudampuli instead of tamarind..
If you find this Kerala Special Shrimp pulimulaku || KERALA CHEMEEN CURRY recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.