Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Goat Meat Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Goat Meat Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Goat Meat Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to goat meat curry recipe. You can cook goat meat curry using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Goat Meat Curry:
- Provide 1 kg of goat meat.
- Get 5 of Chopped onion.
- Get 1/2 cup of curd.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Use 2 tablespoons of mustard oil.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 &1/2 teaspoons of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Provide As needed of water.
- Get 2 teaspoons of dry roasted jeera (cumin), dhania (coriander),black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of homemade garam masala powder.
- Get 7 of garlic crushed.
- Prepare As needed of ginger chopped.
- Take As needed of garam masala.
- Take 1 tablespoon of dry fenugreek leaves.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of jeera (cumin).
- Get 3 of chopped tomatoes.
- Provide As needed of salt.
Instructions to make Goat Meat Curry:
- First wash meat pieces with water, and put in the mixing bowl.
- Add the one teaspoon oil, salt mix well then take a small bowl add curd, turmeric powder, jeera -dhania powder, garam masala powder red chilli powder,, mix well then put to the meat pieces give it a well mix and keep rest for one hour.
- Heat the pressure cooker with adding oil when heated add the onion slices saute it, add the crushed garlic, ginger slices, add the garam masala, mix well and keep stirring until the onions are red in colour and soft,.
- Then add to the blender add tomato pieces also to the same blender add little salt blend it and keep in the bowl,.
- Now add ghee and more oil to the same pressure cooker, when it is heated add the bay leaves and jeera also now add the blend masala keep stirring, when oil evaporates from the gravy add the meat to the pressure cooker mix it well. it takes three to four minutes. then add the kashmiri red chilli powder, mix well add the dry fenugreek leaves mix it well,.
- Now close the pressure cooker, and keep in low flame of the oven and keep it until one city take place, then when pressure goes naturally add one cup water and mix it again, and give two city to the meat curry.
- When done then add to the bowl.
If you find this Goat Meat Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.