Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Muror jhol(fish head curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Muror jhol(fish head curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Probably the most popular snack foods is yogurt. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to muror jhol(fish head curry) recipe. You can cook muror jhol(fish head curry) using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Muror jhol(fish head curry):
- Use 1 head of part of fish.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Take 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Get 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chillies slit.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Get As needed of oil.
Instructions to make Muror jhol(fish head curry):
- Wash and marinate the fish head with salt and turmeric powder.
- Heat oil and deep fry the fish head and keep aside.
- Now add cumin seeds, bay leaf and let it crackle.
- Add onion chopped saute well.
- Add ginger garlic and tomato saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add red chilli Powder and cumin-coriander powder.
- Mix well and add water, bring it to boil.
- Add the fish head and cover till it is soft.
- Finally add garam masala powder and serve.
If you find this Muror jhol(fish head curry) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.