Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Deep Fried Karela recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Deep Fried Karela recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Deep Fried Karela recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to deep fried karela recipe. To make deep fried karela you only need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Deep Fried Karela:
- You need 150 gms of Bittergourd or Karela.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Chaat Masala.
- You need 2 Sprigs of Curry Leaves.
Steps to make Deep Fried Karela:
- An absolutely lovely looking one. It is done in no time at all. Slice and soak them in a tablespoon of salt and Turmeric powder for an hour to get rid of the bitter taste to some extent. After an hour, add all the ingredients mentioned except the Curry Leaves and toss well..
- Heat enough oil for frying on a medium-high heat. Fry the sliced Bittergourd until crisp and done. Do keep an eye on it while frying. Do not burn them. Keep turning and changing the sides to facilitate even cooking because they should be fried well..
- In the same Oil, add Curry Leaves that are rinsed well in water carefully. They get super crisp in this way. Garnish with them before serving the lovely looking dish. It goes well with Boiled Rice and Daal and any Sabzi of your choice. It's a favourite of my family and even my children love it this way. Try this simple recipe for your families and friends. They will definitely love it. Happy Frying People!.
If you find this Deep Fried Karela recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.