Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Paneer Kofta Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many people take for granted. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer kofta curry recipe. To make paneer kofta curry you only need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Paneer Kofta Curry:
- Prepare 300 gm of Paneer.
- Provide 50 gm of Cornflour.
- Provide 2 of medium-sized onions.
- Take 5-6 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 inch of Ginger.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Get 50 gm of curd.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Jeera powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- Use 1/2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Provide leaves of Few coriander.
- Take As needed of oil.
- Provide To taste of Salt and sugar.
Instructions to make Paneer Kofta Curry:
- Mash the paneer and add Cornflour, salt, 1 chopped onion, 3-4 chopped garlic cloves, chopped coriander leaves. Mix it well and knead into a dough.
- Heat some oil in a pan.Form flat balls with hands and fry it and keep aside.
- Fry the remaining onions keeping some pieces aside, tomato, Ginger and garlic and remove.
- Make a paste of the above mix and add the powdered masala into it.
- Add some oil in the pan and add some cumin seeds to crackle and the bay leaves. Add the remaining onions and saute it till golden briwn.
- Add the masala paste formed in step 4 and saute till the masala is well cooked. Add some salt into this.
- Add water to this and bring it to boil. Add the fried koftas to this gravy and simmer it for few minutes.
- Add Garam masala from top and remove. Garnish with onion, tomato and chilli and serve hot with Rice or parathas.
If you find this Paneer Kofta Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.