Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hung Curd sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hung Curd sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain food items is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hung curd sandwich recipe. To make hung curd sandwich you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hung Curd sandwich:
- Prepare of bread pieces.
- Prepare of hung curd.
- You need of small onion.
- Provide of green chilli finely chopped.
- Take of mustard seeds.
- Take of curry leaves.
- Take of Salt.
- Use of red chilli powder.
- Take of coriander leaves.
- Take of Oil for cooking.
Instructions to make Hung Curd sandwich:
- First in a bowl take hung curd,now add chopped onion,green chilli,coriander leaves,salt and red chilli powder.Mix all ingredients well. Keep this aside..
- Now take two bread slices,apply 2 tsp curd mixture on one bread slice. Now put another bread on it. Repeat this process with remaining bread pieces and make sandwiches..
- Take one pan,add 2 tsp oil.Then add some mustard seeds and 1-2 curry leaves. Now put sandwich on it.Cook from both sides.until it becomes nice golden brown in colour.Make more sandwich like this. Hung curd sandwich is ready. Cut into small pieces. Serve hot..
If you find this Hung Curd sandwich recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.