Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Horsegram curry with malabar leaves (kudu Saar) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Horsegram curry with malabar leaves (kudu Saar) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Just about the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It contains a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to horsegram curry with malabar leaves (kudu saar) recipe. You can have horsegram curry with malabar leaves (kudu saar) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Horsegram curry with malabar leaves (kudu Saar):
- Prepare 1 cup of horsegram.
- Take 250 gms of chopped malabar leaves.
- Get 6-7 of red chillies.
- Take 100 gms of tur dal.
- You need Cup of grated coconut.
- Provide 2 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of jeera.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of methi seeds.
- You need little of tamarind.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Use 5 cups of water.
Steps to make Horsegram curry with malabar leaves (kudu Saar):
- Soak horse gram seeds for at least 2 hours and cook it in a pressure cooker for 5 whistles..
- Add soaked dal and chopped Malabar leaves to the cooker and give two more whistles..
- Dry roast coriander seeds, jeera, methi seeds, tamarind and red chillies..
- Grind this masala in the mixer with grated coconut and little bit of water and make a paste..
- Now add this paste to cooked horse gram seeds with malabar leaves and cook it for some time with salt..
- Your curry is ready now you can eat it with hot rice..
If you find this Horsegram curry with malabar leaves (kudu Saar) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.