Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Avarakkai curry (flat beans) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Avarakkai curry (flat beans) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Avarakkai curry (flat beans) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains included in white bread.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to avarakkai curry (flat beans) recipe. You can have avarakkai curry (flat beans) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Avarakkai curry (flat beans):
- Get 1.5 cups of chopped avarakkai (flat beans).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of urad dal.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- Use 2 of dry red chilli broken.
- Prepare 2 pinches of asafoetida or hing.
- Get 7-8 of small to medium sized curry leaves.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water or add as required.
- Get 3 tbsp of grated fresh coconut or desiccated coconut flakes.
- Take to taste of salt.
Steps to make Avarakkai curry (flat beans):
- Heat a pan. Add oil. Add mustard seeds. once it sputters add urad dal and red chilli, hing and curry leaves..
- Add veggie with a pinch of turmeric, salt to taste..
- Close the pan with a lid and allow to cook till it becomes soft..
- Once cooked, add coconut and check for salt..
If you find this Avarakkai curry (flat beans) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.