Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Dhaba Style Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Dhaba Style Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dhaba Style Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dhaba style chicken curry recipe. You can have dhaba style chicken curry using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Dhaba Style Chicken Curry:
- You need 500 gms of chicken.
- Take 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 100 gms of sour curd.
- Use 2 of big sized onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 pc of tomato paste.
- Get 2 pc of red chili.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 pc of bay leaves.
- Use 1 tbsp of kashmiri red chili powder.
- Use As required of Mustard oil.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of garam masala.
- Use 3 sticks of cinnamon.
- Use 2 pc of cloves.
- Get 2 pc of cardamoms.
- Get As per taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of ghee.
Steps to make Dhaba Style Chicken Curry:
- Take 500gm of cleaned medium size chicken..
- Add salt,turmeric powder and sour curd. Marinate it..
- Keep it for 1 hour..
- Take a kadai,when the kadai become hot add mustard oil as required. When the oil is very hot and turns pale yellow add the tempering and fry for 30 sec. Cumin, bay leaves, dry red chillies, cinnamon, cardamom,clove..
- Add chopped onion and fry until it changes colour to golden..
- Add ginger garlic paste, tomato paste and slited green chillies consecutively. Mix well..
- Now cover it and keep for 10-15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes see how the masalas get well cooked. Now add the marinated chicken..
- Applying the spices with the marinated chicken and cook very well. After that cover it with a pan for 15-20 mins..
- After 20 min you will see,chicken is almost cooked and releases water..
- Add kashmiri red chilli powder and salt(taste wise).Mix well..
- Lastly add garam masala and ghee..
- Dhaba style chicken curry is ready to serve.😊😋.
If you find this Dhaba Style Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.