Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Anar Poha recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Anar Poha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Anar Poha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One heart-healthy option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to anar poha recipe. You can cook anar poha using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Anar Poha:
- You need 1 Cup of Poha.
- You need 100 gms of Beans.
- Take 1/4 cup of Green peas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Raw Moong fali(peanuts).
- You need 1 tbspn of Oil.
- Get To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Deghi Mirch.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of Kitchen king.
- Provide 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 10 of Curry leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of Black sarso.
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli sauce.
- You need 1/2 of Pomegranate.
- You need 1 tsp of Chaat Masala.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- Take 4 pieces of Garlic pods.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
Instructions to make Anar Poha:
- Take kadhai put oil fry moong fali till then brown remove from oil..
- Put Sarso, curry leaves crackle it put Chopped Garlic, Onion saute for one minute add beans and green peace again saute for one minute. Put all the masale and chilli sauce mix well put Chopped tomato. Saute it..
- Take Poha and wash 3-4 times and remove water in Channi. Put poha in Kadhai mix well on low flame till dry the water of Poha..
- Poha is ready to. For presentation put some Anar ke daane on it and enjoy the falhari Poha..
If you find this Anar Poha recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.