Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Dried Anchovies And Potato In Soy Mustard Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Dried Anchovies And Potato In Soy Mustard Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy dried anchovies and potato in soy mustard sauce recipe. You can have spicy dried anchovies and potato in soy mustard sauce using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Dried Anchovies And Potato In Soy Mustard Sauce:
- Take of soy mustard sauce mixture.
- Take 3 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Dark Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of mustard.
- Take 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need of other ingredients.
- Use 5 of potato.
- Provide 1 of rice bowl of dried Anchovies.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Use 3 of small Chilli pepper.
- You need 30 of small curry leaves.
- You need 3 of lemongrass.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar for garnish.
Instructions to make Spicy Dried Anchovies And Potato In Soy Mustard Sauce:
- Deep fry the potato slice till it’s lightly brown but not overly cook then set aside..
- Wash and drain dry the dried Anchovies, With 5 tbsp Of oil Pan fry the dried Anchovies for 2 minutes then add in the onion, curry leaves, Chilli pepper and crush lemon grass then mix well, for 2 minutes then drain excess oil..
- Add in the soy mustard sauce mixture and mix well, then add in the cooked slice potato for and mix well 2 minutes then add fresh lemon juice and mix again then off heat and plate it,.
- Sprinkle 1/2 tsp some sugar and serve, great with plain white porridge..
If you find this Spicy Dried Anchovies And Potato In Soy Mustard Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.