Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mixed Veg Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mixed Veg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Veg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health advantages. These types of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed veg curry recipe. To cook mixed veg curry you need 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mixed Veg Curry:
- Take 1 bowl of vegetables cut and washed (such as eggplant, pumpkin, potato, spine gourd, pointed gourd,carrot, cauliflower, cabbage, drumstick, arum, yam, papaya, plantain, ladies finger etc).
- Use 1/4 cup of sprouted green gram.
- Take 1/4 cup of sprouted bengal gram.
- Provide 1/4 cup of sprouted peas.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped coconut.
- Take 2-3 of onions chopped.
- Use 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- Get 3 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 2 tsp of roasted cumin-red chilli powder.
- Use 1-2 of bay leaves.
- Get 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use To taste of salt.
- Provide 2 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Use 3 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Mixed Veg Curry:
- Assemble all the cut and washed vegetables, sprouts and chopped coconut..
- Heat oil in a big pot. Add bay leaf, cinnamon, cumin seeds and saute till they turn aromat. Add chopped onion and fry till brown. Add ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, turmeic powder, curry powder, salt and saute till raw smell of garlic disappears. Next add chopped tomato and cook till soft..
- Now add cut vegetables, sprouts and chopped coconut. Mix everything well with the spices and cook covered for 8-10 minutes. Stir occasionally in between. Then add some water, cover it and cook for another 20 minutes..
- Open the lid, add garam masala powder, roasted cumin-red chilli powder, chopped coriander leaves and mix well. Cover it and remove from the heat..
- Serve hot with rice, roti or paratha..
If you find this Mixed Veg Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.