Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Kerala coconut fish curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kerala coconut fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala coconut fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Different vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Almonds frequently provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala coconut fish curry recipe. To make kerala coconut fish curry you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Kerala coconut fish curry:
- Provide 1/2 kg of Fish (mackrel) -.
- Take As needed of Coconut oil.
- Use 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Get 1/2 shell of Grated Coconut.
- Use 9 of Shallots.
- Prepare 3 sprig of Curry leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of Turmeric powder -.
- Use 2 tbsp of Kashmiri Chilli powder -.
- Use 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Fenugreek power.
- Provide 2-3 of Kodam puli soak for 5min.
- Use To tste of Salt.
Steps to make Kerala coconut fish curry:
- Clean the fish and keep aside..
- Soak the Kodam puli in warm water and keep aside..
- In a mixer add the grated coconut along with turmeric powder, chilli powder, Fenugreek powder and salt. Add some water and grind it to a fine paste..
- Mix the ground ingredients along with the soaked Kodam puli in a pan. Transfer the pan onto the stove and leave it on low flame to cook for about 10min..
- Add the fish pieces and bring it to boil for about 10min..
- In another small pan heat some coconut oil and add mustard seed, chopped shallots and curry leaves. Fry till it turns brown. Then pour it in the fish curry and gently stir..
- Kerala coconut fish curry is ready. Let the curry remain in the pan for a few hours allowing the spices to seep into the fish..
If you find this Kerala coconut fish curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.