Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Curry Flavored Deep Fried Cheese-Stuffed Chikuwa Fish Sticks recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Flavored Deep Fried Cheese-Stuffed Chikuwa Fish Sticks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Flavored Deep Fried Cheese-Stuffed Chikuwa Fish Sticks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry flavored deep fried cheese-stuffed chikuwa fish sticks recipe. To make curry flavored deep fried cheese-stuffed chikuwa fish sticks you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry Flavored Deep Fried Cheese-Stuffed Chikuwa Fish Sticks:
- Prepare 2 of Chikuwa.
- Take 2 slice of Cheese (sliced).
- Use 2 tbsp of Tempura flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Water.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Curry powder.
- Use 1 of Krazy Salt (salt and pepper mix).
- You need 1 of to garnish Parsley.
- Take 1 of Frying oil.
Steps to make Curry Flavored Deep Fried Cheese-Stuffed Chikuwa Fish Sticks:
- Cut the cheese into approximate strips. Cut the chikuwa in half, and stuff in the cheese. Cut the chikuwa in half again..
- Mix together the tempura flour, water, curry powder roux, and Krazy Salt (3-4 shakes). Roll the chikuwa for step 1 around in the mixture, and quickly fry up in oil over medium to strong heat..
- Drain off the oil and they're done! Take a look at my recipe for cheese-stuffed nori flavored chikuwa fries too..
If you find this Curry Flavored Deep Fried Cheese-Stuffed Chikuwa Fish Sticks recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.