Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Multi Grain Chapati with Bottle Guard Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Multi Grain Chapati with Bottle Guard Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most likely pick out many food items out of habit. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to multi grain chapati with bottle guard curry recipe. You can cook multi grain chapati with bottle guard curry using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Multi Grain Chapati with Bottle Guard Curry:
- Prepare 2 cup of – Multi Grain Flour.
- Prepare of (Jwar, Bajra, Rajgir, Soya,Ragi, Kala Chana,Wheat).
- Provide 1/4 tbsp of Ghee.
- Get of Salt as per taste.
- Get of Water as per requirements.
- Take of For Bottle Guard Curry.
- Use 1-1/2 cup of Chopped Bottle Guard.
- Take 1 cup of Tomato Puree.
- Use 7-8 of Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of – Cumin Seed.
- Use 1 tbsp of Fennel Seed.
- Use 1 tbsp of Onion Seed.
- Take 7-8 of Curry Leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Cumin Powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Chat Masala.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Multi Grain Chapati with Bottle Guard Curry:
- In a bowl take flour, and Knead it. Keep it 10 min aside..
- Now heat the oil in a pan, add cumin and fannel seed..
- As as seeds started crackling, add crushed garlic..
- Cook garlic till golden brown, and tomato puree..
- Cook it, 2- 3 min, then add chopped bottle guard, and cook 4- 5 min. Cover it..
- Now add all species, salt and mix it. Add little water and cook till soften the bottle guard..
- Bottle guard curry is ready. Mean while mash the dough, and make balls.
- Now roll the dough ball, on board with the help of rolling pin. Make chapati..
- Heat the pan and cook both the side of chapati. Apply ghee..
If you find this Multi Grain Chapati with Bottle Guard Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.