Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Garlic Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Garlic Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Garlic Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health rewards. Different minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Almonds frequently give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy garlic chicken curry recipe. To make spicy garlic chicken curry you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Garlic Chicken Curry:
- Use 500 gms of Chicken.
- You need 1 of Garlic cloves.
- Use 6 of Garlic.
- Provide 1 of Ginger.
- Prepare 4 of Green Chillies.
- Use 2 of Tomato puree.
- Get 2 of Onions chopped.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need as needed of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare as required of Fresh coriander leaves.
- Use Few of Mint leaves.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as required of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Spicy Garlic Chicken Curry:
- First, wash the chicken twice with turmeric powder and salt. Drain the excess water. Transfer to a bowl. Marinate the chicken with 1 tsp oil, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, red chilli powder, ginger, garlic and green chilli paste and 1 tsp lemon juice. I am not using salt now. Once it is done. Keep aside..
- For making gravy. Grind tomato, Whole red chilli 2 or as needed, ginger, garlic and green chilli. Make a fine paste..
- Heat oil in Kadai. Fry chopped onion and crushed garlic cloves.cook till it become light brown in colour..
- Add all the dry Marsala and grind paste. Saute it for few minutes. Add little water cook till the raw smell of Masala goes off..
- Then add marinate chicken. Saute it for few minutes. Then add water as needed. Cover and cook till the chicken become tender. Once it is done. Take out the lid. Add garam masala. Mix Well..
- Transfer to a beautiful serving plate. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves. Ready to serve with hot with Steam Rice..
If you find this Spicy Garlic Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.