Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Keema Masala Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Keema Masala Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Keema Masala Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
One of the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken keema masala curry recipe. You can have chicken keema masala curry using 24 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Keema Masala Curry:
- Provide 200 gms of chicken mince.
- Provide 2 of onions chopped finely.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- Take 1/4 th tsp of fennel seed powder.
- Take 2 of cardamoms.
- Get 3 of cloves.
- Provide 1 of small stick cinnamon.
- Take 1 tsp of kasoori methi.
- Provide 1/4 th tsp of ajwain.
- Get 1 tbsp of chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp of green peas.
- Use 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Provide 1 tbsp of fresh cream.
- Prepare 1/4 th tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1/4 th tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander chopped.
- Get 2 of green and red chillies.
- Take 1 tbsp of refined oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Provide To taste of salt.
Steps to make Chicken Keema Masala Curry:
- Heat 1 tbsp oil and 1 tbsp ghee in a pan. Sprinkle half crushed whole garam masala and ajwain. When they crackle, add finely chopped onion and fry till transparent. Add chopped tomato and little salt and fry. Add chopped capsicum and green peas and toss. Meanwhile, boil chicken mince separately with little salt and pepper till it is tender. Mix all. Add all the dry masalas, kasoori methi, salt and toss. Add little more water and cook till mince and vegetables are well blended..
- Add fresh cream and toss till gravy is semi-dry. Sprinkle garam masala and chopped coriander. Garnish with few cashew nuts, malai and green and red chillies. Serve hot with lightly toasted and buttered buns or bread, paratha or tandoori roti or rice..
If you find this Chicken Keema Masala Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.