Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Red curry squash soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red curry squash soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red curry squash soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything instantly or that you have to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than totally modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red curry squash soup recipe. You can have red curry squash soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red curry squash soup:
- Use 2 of red curry squash, seeded, peeled and cut into 1" cubes.
- Provide 1 of small red onion, diced.
- Get 1 clove of garlic, thinly minced.
- Get 1 of thumb of ginger, grated.
- Use 1 can of light coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 can of water.
- You need 2 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red curry paste.
- Use 1 teaspoon of concentrate chicken broth (I've used Bovril brand).
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
Instructions to make Red curry squash soup:
- In a large bowl, add the squash cubes, 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and salt & pepper. Mix well and display on cooking sheet. Cook in preheated oven at 400° till tender (approx 20min)..
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive in a pot at mid-high. Add in the onion and cook 2 minutes, stirring often. Then add in the garlic and cook for another 2 minutes, stirring often. Then add the ginger and cook for another minute. Then turn off the heat..
- Add in the pot the cooked squash cubes, the coconut milk and the red curry paste. Mash together with hand blender till smooth. Add water little by little while still using the hand blender till desired consistency..
- Correct the seasoning if needed and reheat 5 minutes at med-low heat..
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
If you find this Red curry squash soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.