Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut onion chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut onion chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut onion chutney recipe. You can have coconut onion chutney using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut onion chutney:
- Use 1/2 of Coconut shell.
- Use 2 of Onion long chopped.
- Prepare 4 of Green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Zeera.
- Provide 1 of Raw tomato small chopped.
- Provide 1 of Garlic small full.
- Provide 1/2" of Ginger.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need of Coriander little.
- Prepare 15 of Curry leaves.
- Provide of Roasted Bengal gram 6tbsp.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mustard seed.
- You need 2 pinch of Hing.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare of Water for grinding.
Instructions to make Coconut onion chutney:
- In a pan add oil.
- Zeera, green chillies, garlic, ginger, raw tomato, curry leaves 5, coriander.
- Fry till the tomato get soft & smashed remove in a plate.
- Now add Bengal gram & fry for 2mnts remove in a plate.
- Now add little oil & long chopped onions & fry till golden brown.
- Now add coconut & fry for 2mnts.
- Now remove everything to a jar.
- Now add salt, sugar, little water.
- Grind to chutney consistency.
- In a pan add oil once heated add mustard seed & curry leaves let it cool.
- In a serving bowl remove the chutney add chopped coriander.
- Once tadaka z cooled add to chutney.
- Serve with hot idli, dosa, pongal, padu..
If you find this Coconut onion chutney recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.