Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you probably purchase many food items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can have palak paneer using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer:
- You need 250 gm of paneer (cube cuts or how ever you like).
- Use 200 gm of spinach (palak) finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion (chopped in small pcs).
- Prepare of Gingar 1" finely chopped.
- Take 3-4 of garlic buds finely chopped.
- Provide of (or paste ginger garlic).
- Use 1 of medium size chopped tomato.
- Prepare 3-4 of green chilli chopped.
- Take of Cooking oil.
- Take 2 tb of spn desi ghee.
- You need to taste of Spices: salt according.
- Provide 1/2 tb of spn red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tb of spn turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tb of spn coriender powder.
- Provide 1/2 of spn garam masala powder.
- Take 1 tb of spn sabzi masala.
Instructions to make Palak paneer:
- In a pan take some cooking oil. In hot oil put some heeng jeera and add chopped onion. When it becomes golden add chopoed ginger garlic (or paste) and chopped green chilli & fry it till onion becomes brown. (Medium flame).
- Now add chopped tomato and all spices(powder) till the tomato cooks. (Medium flame).
- Now add chopped spinach and cook it.. once spinach fried well then add paneer and mix it well. Add salt as per the taste and 1/2 cup water and cook it for 5 mins on medium flame..
- Add 2 tb spn desi ghee and mix it well and finish the cooking. Palak paneer is ready now..
If you find this Palak paneer recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.