Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo Baingan Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo Baingan Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These types of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo baingan curry recipe. To make aloo baingan curry you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo Baingan Curry:
- Prepare 4 of Aloo/ potatoes.
- Provide 250 g of Long brinjal.
- Get 2 of onion chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Get 1/2 cup of tomato puree.
- Provide 2 of green chilli chop.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of haldi.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Aloo Baingan Curry:
- Take a potato peel and cut in diced and dip in water..
- Take a brinjal cut in long pieces and dip in water..
- Take a pressure cooker add oil,then oil heat add garlic,chilli,onion saute for 2 minutes..
- After 2 minutes add ginger,tomato and all dry masalas mix and saute..
- Then add potato and brinjal saute for 2 minutes..
- After 2 minutes add 1 cup of water and cook for 2 whistle.After 2 whistle gas slow for 2 minutes..
- After 2 minutes serve aloo baingan and parantha or boiled rice..
If you find this Aloo Baingan Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.