Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cauliflower and Prawns Masala Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower and Prawns Masala Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower and prawns masala curry recipe. To make cauliflower and prawns masala curry you only need 24 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower and Prawns Masala Curry:
- Use 1 of Cauliflower (Medium Cut into medium-big florets).
- Provide 250 gms of shrimps.
- You need To Taste of Salt.
- Prepare To Taste of Sugar.
- Take 2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Use 1 of Bay Leaf.
- Provide 1 of Whole Red Chilli.
- Take 1 of Onion (Finely Chopped).
- Get 2 tsp of Ginger Garlic and Green Chilli paste.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam Masala Powder (Homemade).
- Provide 2-3 of Green Cardamoms.
- Take 2-3 of Cloves.
- You need 1 inch of Cinnamon Stick.
- Take 1 tsp of Ghee.
- Use 1/3 Cup of Cooking Oil (Any).
- Provide 2 of Potatoes (Medium Cut into medium Cubes).
- Take 1 of tomato (Finely Chopped).
- Get 1/4 Cup of Green Peas.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Sugar (To Caramelise).
Steps to make Cauliflower and Prawns Masala Curry:
- Wash, clean & devein the shrimps & adding in some salt & turmeric powder to it, set aside for about 10 mins time.
- In a frying pan: Add in some oil & heat up over the medium heat & gently sauté the shrimps & immediately, take out in a separate dish & set aside.
- In the same pan: Fry the Cauliflowers & Potatoes- Separately & set aside for the time being.
- Now, using the same pan- Add in some more oil (if required) & heat up over the medium flame & add into it some sugar to get caramelised.
- Add in the tempering spices & sauté until its fine aroma’s released & then, add into the same the sliced/chopped onions & sauté until translucent.
- Then, goes in the 3G Paste & keep stirring continuously but gently….
- Add in the chopped tomatoes now, keep sautéing & sprinkle some salt to it to release some water & get the tomatoes & onions cooked evenly.
- Now, add into it the peas, turmeric powder, red chilli powder & Kashmiri red chilli powder, some more salt (if required), cumins & coriander powders.
- Keep stirring continuously- Add in some splash of water if that’s at all required (it’ll be required actually), to well sauté or bhunao the same.
- Once done, add in the sautéed & set aside: the Cauliflower, Potato & Shrimps & keep stirring continuously until all are well incorporated.
- Add in some more water (for the gravy-As per your own choice) & putting its lid on, allow it to cook for the next 10-12 mins time- stirring occasionally a few times, in between.
- Once done: Checkout if everything’s well cooked- Add in some dollop of the ghee & the garam masala powder, turn off the flame and allow it to sit on the oven itself for about 10-15 mins standby time.
- Serve it absolutely hot with equally hot white rice 🍚 or roti/paratha/chapatis, etc..
If you find this Cauliflower and Prawns Masala Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.