Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy paneer curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy paneer curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy paneer curry recipe. To cook easy paneer curry you need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy paneer curry:
- Take 1 pack of paneer.
- Take 2-3 of large tomatoes.
- Provide 2 of onions.
- Provide Bag of leafy greens (Spinach, greens, cavolo nero etc.).
- Take 2 tablespoons of garam masala.
- Take to taste of chilli powder.
- You need of Cauliflower (optional).
- Prepare Squeeze of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- Get Splash of vegetable oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Use of Crispy onions (optional garnish).
- Prepare of Small bunch of coriander (optional).
Steps to make Easy paneer curry:
- Boil a full kettle. Chop your onions finely, floret your cauliflower and dice your tomatoes..
- Take your leafy greens (I used cavolo nero) rip out the stalks and rip/cut into pieces into a colander. In a sink rinse with cold water and then pour over the boiling water so it wilts. Sit and rest..
- Heat a pan with a splash of vegetable oil. Once hot fry your onions with a pinch of salt until soft (3-5mins)..
- Boil your kettle again. Add the tomatoes, cauliflower and garam masala to the onions and cook for 2 mins..
- Mix your veg stock cube into about 400ml of the boiled water and add to pan. Along with chilli (I added a teaspoon) and a squeeze of tomato paste. Then cook with lid on at a medium heat for 10 mins..
- While this is cooking squeeze all the water out of your leafy greens and chop..
- Finely chop the coriander and paneer into small chunks. Then add your coriander and leafy greens to the pan, turn the heat down. Add more water if not feeling said enough..
- Heat up some oil in another pan for your paneer. Fry and turn your paneer until lightly golden. Then it’s all ready so add altogether and serve.
- I finish off with these crispy onions but you could just garnish with a bit of coriander.
If you find this Easy paneer curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.