Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Rice and fish stew with plantain recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Rice and fish stew with plantain recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice and fish stew with plantain recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rice and fish stew with plantain recipe. To make rice and fish stew with plantain you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Rice and fish stew with plantain:
- You need of Rice.
- You need of Plantatin.
- Take of Fresh tomatoes (blended).
- Take of Fresh pepper (blended).
- Get of Onions (chopped).
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- Get of Mackerel.
- Prepare of Seasoning cubes and salt.
- You need of Curry and thyme.
Steps to make Rice and fish stew with plantain:
- Wash rice and parboil, after parboiling, wash again, add some salt, add water and cook until soft. Set aside.
- Peel the plantain, cut, add some salt, put in hot vegetable oil and fry until golden brown. Set aside..
- Cut the fish, wash, add some salt and fry dry until golden brown. Set aside.
- Put a saucepan on the fire, add vegetable oil, add the blended tomatoes and pepper, add the chopped onions and fry until water dries up, add salt and seasoning cubes and required. Add curry and thyme, stir together. Add the fried mackerel and give it a gentle stir..
- Serve, the rice, plantain and fish stew together. Your meal is ready. Enjoy!?!.
If you find this Rice and fish stew with plantain recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.