Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chickpea spinach curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpea spinach curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most likely pick out a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpea spinach curry recipe. To cook chickpea spinach curry you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chickpea spinach curry:
- Get 2 cup of boiled chickpea.
- Prepare 1 Cup of spinach softened (raw 400 GM approx).
- Use 1 cup of hung curd.
- Take 3 of medium tomatoes diced.
- Use 2 of medium onions diced.
- Get 1 tbsp of flour.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Get 1 TSP of curry powder.
- Provide 1/2 TSP of cinnamon.
- Use 1/2 tSP of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 TSP of cumin powder.
- You need 1/4 TSP of nutmeg.
Instructions to make Chickpea spinach curry:
- Add coconut oil to a deep pan over medium-high heat..
- Add onions, tomatoes, salt, and pepper to the pan, and stir. Reduce heat to medium and cook until tomatoes release juices and onions soften, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in chickpeas, garlic, curry powder, cumin, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cayenne pepper until combined. Add spinach, coconut milk, and flour, and stir again. Bring the curry to a boil, then reduce to a simmer for 10-12 minutes..
- Remove curry from heat, top with lime juice, and serve over rice..
If you find this Chickpea spinach curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.