Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet potato curry pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet potato curry pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything straightaway or that you should completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than wholly changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato curry pie recipe. You can have sweet potato curry pie using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet potato curry pie:
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of onion, minced.
- Get 1 of habenero (or other chili pepper), minced.
- Provide 16 oz of cubed sweet potato.
- Provide 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- Use 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground tumeric.
- Use 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Use 1 cup of cooked chicken, chopped.
- Use 5 oz of plain Greek yogurt.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide of 1 tube Pillsbury Crescent Roll dough (Sweet Hawaiian, if you can find it!).
- Get 1 of egg.
- Provide 1 tbsp of milk.
Instructions to make Sweet potato curry pie:
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat oil in large pan and sauté minced onion, garlic, and chili for 2-3 mins over medium-high heat.
- Stir in the spices and cook for another 2-3 mins.
- Add chicken broth and vegetables. Bring to a boil and cook for about 10 mins or until vegetables are almost tender..
- Stir in Greek yogurt and cooked chicken..
- Taste test! Add salt or more spices if needed. If you’d like the sauce thicker, add some tapioca starch. If you’d like it thinner, add more chicken broth or water..
- Spoon into a casserole dish (or if you’re feeling fancy, into four individual croquettes). Cover with the unrolled (but intact) Pillsbury crescent roll dough. This works especially well if you use an oval-shaped casserole dish, otherwise you may need to rearrange a bit. If you’re using individual croquettes, two triangles per croquette works well..
- Beat egg with milk and brush onto crust. Bake for 15 mins or until golden brown, and serve!.
If you find this Sweet potato curry pie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.