Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Dried prawns Raw mango curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dried prawns Raw mango curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dried prawns Raw mango curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals ignore. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is made up of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dried prawns raw mango curry recipe. You can cook dried prawns raw mango curry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dried prawns Raw mango curry:
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Dried prawns -.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder-.
- Get as required of Curry leaves.
- Provide 1/2cup of Raw mango -.
- Use 6 of Shallots-.
- Take 1 inch piece of Ginger -.
- Take 3 to4 of Green chilli -.
- You need 2 tsp of Chilli powder -.
- Provide -3tsp of Coriander powder.
- Take -1piece of Malabar tamarind/kokum.
- Get 1/2cup of Grated Coconut -.
- You need as required of Coconut oil.
- You need 1 of Tomato -.
Instructions to make Dried prawns Raw mango curry:
- Heat a pan and roast the dried prawns.remove the head part of prawns and keep it in separate bowl..
- In the mixi add grated coconut,the head of dried prawns,chilli powder,coriander powder,green chilli, shallot,ginger,turmeric powder and make a fine paste..
- Take a clay pot and add the grinded paste along with sufficient water,few pieces of raw mango,kokum,tomato sliced,dried prawns..
- Cook the gravy in low flame once the gravy is ready add some curry leaves and pour 2 tsp coconut oil above it..
- Serve hot..
If you find this Dried prawns Raw mango curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.