Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 recipe. You can cook thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃:
- Provide 200-250 g of cut up pumpkin or butternut squash.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- Provide 1/2 tin of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of palm sugar or brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Get 1 handful of Thai basil (or any basil you can get hold of).
- Use 100 g of chicken, sliced in strips.
- Get 1 of big red chilli, slices.
- Use 1 handful of green bean.
- Provide of You can also use any seasonal vegetable ie courgette, baby sweet corn, aubergine, carrot.
Steps to make Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃:
- Cut up my not quite perfect pumpkin 🎃 into quarters and use only a quarter of the pumpkin fresh. Cut the skin off with sharp knife and use spoon to scoop off the seed. Cut into small chunk size..
- Turn your hop on medium heat. Add about 2-3 tbsp of coconut milk in a saucepan (try to scoop the thick part in) stir well and once coconut milk start bubbling up, add red curry paste and mix well..
- Once you see the oil seperated from the curry paste and coconut milk (around after 2-3 mins) add your chicken in and stir well. Add pumpkin in and also mix well. Add the rest of coconut milk in and mix well..
- Seasoning with fishsauce and palm sugar..
- Add green beans (or any prefer Veggies in). Let them cook for about 15-20 min. Stir them well. If your curry look a little thick add some water (about 5-8tbsp). Taste your curry, it should be spicy, sweet and salty, you can add more fishsauce and sugar if prefer at this stage..
- Add red chilli and basil, quick stir and turn the heat off..
- So delicious with Thai jasmine rice..
If you find this Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.