Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Boiled egg curry with peas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boiled egg curry with peas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to boiled egg curry with peas recipe. You can have boiled egg curry with peas using 14 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Boiled egg curry with peas:
- Get of Hard boiled eggs.
- Provide 2 Tbs of frozen peas (optional).
- Take 2 Tbs of curry powder (Brinda's own homemade curry powder).
- You need 1 of medium size onion – chopped.
- You need of Vegetable oil to cook.
- Prepare leaves of Few curry.
- Use 1 of medium size tomato – chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of dry fenugreek leaves.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use of Enough water for the sauce.
- You need leaves of Freshly chopped coriander.
- Prepare of Some chopped spring onion (optional).
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala.
Instructions to make Boiled egg curry with peas:
- Boil the eggs, leave to cool down then remove the shell..
- Using a sharp knife, carefully mark the egg across lengthwise. Only to create a line across..
- In doing so it helps the curry sauce to flavour the egg better and also gives a nicer look..
- Alternatively you can fry the peeled boiled egg, which also give another depth to the plain boiled egg..
- To make the sauce:.
- Heat some oil in a saucepan or wok. Add the onion and cook for a few seconds..
- Add the curry leaves, fenugreek seeds, curry powder. Cook for 1-2 minutes..
- Add the chopped tomatoes, season with salt and leave to simmer for another 2 minutes..
- Stir so the curry does not burn. As it cooks, the oil start to ooze out..
- Add a little water, using a spoon break the tomato and mix through well to make a thick paste with the curry sauce..
- Now add a little more water, enough to create a thick curry sauce..
- Cover and leave to simmer for about 10 minutes. Enough time to cook thr curry and the rest of the ingredients..
- Once the curry is thickened. Add the eggs in, spoon over the curry sauce..
- Add the frozen peas if using.
- Cover with a lid, leave to simmer for another few minutes..
- Drizzle with a little more oil. Sprinkle the chopped coriander and garam masala..
- Add the spring onion if using..
- Cover and leave the curry to continue its magic..
- Serve with plain boiled rice or any bread of your choice..
If you find this Boiled egg curry with peas recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.