Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Boondi curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Boondi curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boondi curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Different minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to boondi curry recipe. You can have boondi curry using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Boondi curry:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boondi.
- Take 2 of tomatoes.
- Take 2 of onions.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- You need 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 TSP of garam masala.
- Get as required of Water.
- You need as required of Salt.
- Get 4 TSP of oil.
- Get 1/2 TSP of chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 TSP of chana daal / bengal gram.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of urad daal/ black gram lentil.
- Take 1/2 TSP of mustard seeds.
- Use 1/2 TSP of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 strand of curry leaves.
- Use 1 TSP of ginger garlic paste.
Instructions to make Boondi curry:
- First cut all the veggies and soak the boondi In a water..
- Then take a pan add oil and add cumin mustard allow it to splutter.
- Once done add haldi and ginger garlic paste and mix and add onions and saute it for 3-4 minutes..
- Then add curry leaf and tomatoes and cook till tomatoes becomes soft and then add water and salt and once it starts boiling add BOONDI and mix all and sprinkle coriander leaves on top and ready to eat..
If you find this Boondi curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.