Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Makhni Paneer (Makhni Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Makhni Paneer (Makhni Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to makhni paneer (makhni curry) recipe. You can cook makhni paneer (makhni curry) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Makhni Paneer (Makhni Curry):
- Get 1 cup of Paneer cubed.
- Prepare 1 of Onion roughly chopped.
- You need 3 of Tomatoes diced.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Use 2 tablespoon of tomato ketcup.
- Get 1 of green chilli.
- Take 1 tablespoon of grated ginger.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of white sugar.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
Steps to make Makhni Paneer (Makhni Curry):
- Heat butter in a pan. Add chopped onions and green chilli. Saute over low flame till it becomes soft and light brown..
- Next add the ginger and diced tomato..
- Cook the masala it tomato turn tender and mushy. Add salt, sugar, turmeric powder, tomato ketchup and Kashmiri red chilli powder. Stir to combine..
- Fry till oil gets separate from the masala. switch off the flame. Allow it to cool down completely before blending into a smooth paste..
- Take 1 tsp of butter in a pan, add blended curry to it..
- Grill the cheese on other side and add to gravy to have heavenly delicious buttery dish..
If you find this Makhni Paneer (Makhni Curry) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.